Redlands Distribution Limited
Our strategy is to take on the distribution rights for International Brands and embed them into the UK market. This will be achieved by using the most effective sales channel in launching each brand into the UK, whether that is e-commerce, concession, wholesale or bricks-and-mortar.
In 2018, Redlands Distribution entered into an exclusive agreement with ThreeSixty Group Limited, a company based out of Hong Kong and the USA, for the exclusive rights of FAO Schwarz for the UK and Ireland.
Redlands launched the first in store partnership with Selfridges on 1 November 2018 at its flagship store in London. This partnership has also extended to their regional stores in Trafford Centre and Birmingham as well as online.
In conjunction with securing FAO Schwarz, Redlands Distribution also secured the exclusive rights for the “iconic” BigPiano distribution across the UK and Ireland.
This is the first time the BigPiano is readily available in the UK and can be purchased or hired from Redlands Distribution Limited.
Redlands Distribution has continued to add brands to its portfolio with the exciting new STEM lines of Discovery #Mindblown.
We look for brands that offer a full solution in their category and create a point of difference for the retailers.
Watch this space for more brands to follow.
About Redlands Distribution
- CFO / CEO for The toy Store in the Middle East 2011-2017.
- Six years within the toy industry.
- Grew the toy business 300% in 6 years.
- Set up The Toy Store Franchise in the Middle East, and sold it into five countries.
- Secured 27,000sqft flagship store in London Oxford Street
- Successfully raised funding in the UK and the Middle East for acquisitions, new stores and ad hoc international projects.
- Attempted to buy Hamleys in 2015, backed by private equity.
- Well networked with HNWI, banks and private equity companies.
- Well connected across the retail and toy industry.